Subject: [amos-list] AMCAF
From: Leto Kauler <[email-masked]>
To: AMOS List <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 21:46:16 +0500

From: Leto Kauler <[email-masked]>

I don't know if there's been a reply about the AMCAF docs
question, but I also recently installed it after finding that it
is now fully released on Aminet (but it certainly would've been
worth the shareware fee).

I found that the docs which the installer is supposed to append to
the internal AMOS Help stuff only works for pressing the [help]
key while the cursor is over a command.  There doesn't appear to
be any additional menus added.

This is a pain b'coz you can't nicely browse thru AMCAF's
commands!

BTW: Which slot does GUI extension go in?  I thought it was 8, but
AMCAF goes there and GUI refuses to load if I put it in 8!

     -- Leto

  http://letostarfish.cjb.net -- Leto's StarFish Central
  http://lyle.cjb.net         -- Lyle Comic Site
  http://blazingiris.cjb.net  -- Blazing Iris AmiSoftware

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html